Yes I am waiting for the Amazon Great Indian Festival or Flipkart Big Billion Day. But before I put an order, I follow these steps so that I am not in loss.
When you place an order on Amazon, check the below points,
- Should I buy the item
- Is the item returnable: I faced lot of issues with refund
- Is it worth: Many times on these festivals, there are products which does not have the proper value.
- Festivals are just a promotion so beware of cheaters
- Don’t put order with out going through details of the product
- Compare the products before you put an order
- Go for a little better item even if it is little expensive because you can not exchange it easily
- If you have a list of products for your career growth and learning, this is a good time to place order.
- You might need to try the same product on other market places before you buy it from amazon.
- Look for user ratings and comments
And be informed about the product before you place an order.