Buying things on Amazon Great Indian Festival could be dangerous.
Control your emotions while putting orders online.
Because of attractive offers people put a lot of order online which they really don’t need that frequently or may be in near future.
Many times because of price people put order. The price could be low because the product is old stock or may be returned by many people.
Before putting order you should validate many things.
Read user reviews and ratings.
Compare products may be for a little more you might get much better product.
- If the product helps you in learning new concept.
- If it can entertain you in some manner in long run.
- If it solves some of your tasks easily.
- If it can save you some money.
- If you can earn some money from it.
- If it will help maintain your physic.
- If it will help you come up with creative ideas and innovations.
- If this is a food item and you are getting it for less comparatively.
Avoid Below Items:
- Product which you don’t use very often
- Items that is needed after some time
- Items which is less priced, because they are of no value at all.
- Items just for show off.
- Items which has no return policy.
- Items with very less sales.